iFarsi: Persian (Farsi) Dictionary app for iPhone and iPad
You can also try the bundled database version of this App at:
Free Persian (Farsi) Dictionary for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- English to Farsi and Farsi to English translations.
- More than 100,000 words.
- Fast access to a local database of words even if there is no internet connection available.
- New database with more than 100k words in each language.
- Offline spelling corrector in both languages
- Support for Pinglish/Finglish (Persian written with English letters)
- Search history in both languages
- 70k+ English examples and idioms
- Grammar and usage tags
- Ability to find similar words in both languages
- IPA Pronunciation in both languages
- Compatibility with all devices: iPhone, iPad, iPhone(Retina), ...
New in version 3:
- Issue with download is fixed
- Local voice recognition and entry (English only)
- English pronunciation using iOS Text to Speech
- Local pronunciation test (English only)
- New Graphical User Interface in Persian and English
- History modification feature
- Wordlists creation and management
- Multiple choice word game (both languages)
- Statistics on searches and the word game results
- Random word display on homepage
- Ability to find words near your location
- Help available on all pages
Please forward your suggestions for future versions to email@example.com.
*** If you cannot download the database please try these steps:
- Disable and then enable your WIFI and try to download the database
- Uninstall and then reinstall iFarsi and try to download the database
If these do not solve your issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details (device info and iOS version) so we can look into the issue.
Disclaimer: The developer makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information in this program and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Pros and cons of iFarsi: Persian (Farsi) Dictionary app for iPhone and iPad
iFarsi: Persian (Farsi) Dictionary app good for
The first version was too slow and I was not happy with that, but the new version is fast and perfect. I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank the developers of this application.
My iphone needed something like this!!!
To "AMDinitials": ofcourse it is written in persian!!! It is Dictionary! That is what it should do! Converts "English" to its "Persian" meaning!!! And ofcourse in "persian"!!!
Thank you guys, a wonderful app that works well. Thanks again, keep up the good work.
You just perfected the best app there.
I love the new features in this update.
Wow, nice job!
دمتون گرم، زندة باشين.
This is a very good app. Please make an update with even better features!!!!!
Its a good English to Persian dic. But the Persian keys dont show up. You could copy paste but def needs update. Otherwise very good.
Some bad moments
InApp database download stucks. What happened to the good ol version 1?
This is an English to Farsi text translator. If you dont read Farsi this is not for you.
I like this app, but after uninstalling I cant reinstall it. I have tried every thick in the bag but it hasnt worked so far.
Good idea but it is not working. There is no Farsi keyboard !
Please fix it.
To the creators of this app: please educate yourself about the nomenclature of the language you are creating a dictionary for first. As all the credible Persian language scholars have repeatedly said before, the correct way to refer to the language in English is Persian and not Farsi. Please research the issue and spread the word as it is essential to our cultural historical consistency and unified reference.
Please try to update your app and design, word are missing, vocabulary is not good, noun verb is not there!! Please please improve your app even you sell it I still will buy, but update thank you!
and other. So, download free iFarsi: Persian (Farsi) Dictionary .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually iFarsi: Persian (Farsi) Dictionary iOS app used & searched for